POSITION: Marketing Consultant DIVISION: Radio
DEPARTMENT: Sales LOCATION: Winchester, VA/Leesburg, VA
Under the supervision of the Market Manager is responsible for producing assigned advertising sales budgets on a regular basis as might be measured weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. Includes all aspect of business development from quality and daily prospecting, to initiating discussion, identifying the opportunity, presenting solutions using our platforms, implementing and collecting accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and call on new advertising prospects on a continual basis to establish meaningful contact and dialogue, while seeking out how products can help them grow their business.
- Prepare and present advertising solutions and ask for business and closing the sale on a day to day and regular basis with new and assigned clients.
- In conjunction with approval from the business office obtain necessary client credit or payment solutions to establish the client’s account.
- Facilitate the creative process in a timely and thoughtful manner designed to specifically address the client’s core needs and obtain clients approval of advertising commercials.
- Collects delinquent or overdue accounts receivable for his or her individual clients.
- Attends client and station events as required as a member of the team and assist as needed to the betterment of the client and station’s goals
- Continually grow your personal and station portfolio client base in both quantity and overall revenue.
- Pursue and obtain ongoing industry skills, strategies and trends to enhance your value and performance
- Other duties as assigned by the Market Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Prior success in B2B sales. College Degree preferred. Applicant must possess a valid state drivers license and insurance.
* The job duties set forth above are not all inclusive. Centennial Broadcasting reserves the right to add to or change the job duties assigned to any employee in its sole discretion.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package await the successful candidate.
Please send resume, cover letter and compensation requirements immediately to [email protected] or to:
Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC
520 N. Pleasant Valley Road
Winchester, VA 22601
Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radio Stations WINC FM/AM, WXBN FM and WZFC FM are operated by Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC. Centennial Broadcasting operates radio stations in Fredericksburg, and Winchester, Virginia. We offer an exciting, family-oriented work environment, a competitive compensation package (for fulltime workers) including base salary, commission/talent fees, and bonus package; comprehensive health and dental insurance; paid vacation; and a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid life insurance.
We are an equal opportunity organization, and do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that all applicants and employees receive equal opportunity in personnel matters, including recruiting, selection, training, placement, promotion, wages and benefits, transfers, terminations, and working conditions. We are also dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at our stations, and seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our stations.
Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact the business office by calling (540) 667-2224, or e-mailing [email protected]
To view our most recent Public File Report, click here.
Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.